Too Many Homeless Animals
We Can't Do This Alone. We Need You!!!
Here are 10 GREAT ways you can help
1. Adopt a pet instead of buying from a breeder or pet store.
2. Spay and Neuter your pets and encourage others to do the same.
3. Make a monthly donation to help with vet costs, food, and general upkeep of the shelter.
4. Go shopping and purchase supplies from our shelters wish list.
5. Volunteer your time helping with fundraisers and working with the animals at the shelter by socializating and exercising them.
6. Foster an animal in need of extra care until it is ready to be adopted.
7. Help spread the word of animals looking for homes and needs of the shelter through social media.
8. Spring clean...donate old blankets, sheets, and towels.
9. Take cute pictures of the animals so we can better advertise them.
10. Help with transporting animals to other shelters and rescue groups.
Paws for Life Animal League started in 1993 under the name Dare to Care Animal League. We have since changed our name, but never our mission to see a world of no more homeless pets. Paws took over management of the Riverton Animal Adoption Center from the City of Riverton Police Department in July, 2004 and have since saved the lives of countless animals due to the generosity of our community and hard-working volunteers and board members.
Paws is Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization and relies solely on donations from the community to operate. Remember, no effort is too small to help the animals in our area.
Make a donation toward our WISH LIST for as little
as $3 and make a BIG difference and scroll to the
bottom to check out another 45 Ways To Help
VOTE NOW FOR PAWS FOR LIFE TO HELP US WIN UP
TO $300,000 FOR OUR SHELTER
Featured Cat: Oreo
Oreo is a 2 year old SWEET HEART! Oreo is our current longest resident at the shelter. She has been with us for a year now! Oreo has been overlooked for far too long and it's our mission to find her a great home. Oreo is easy going and very loving, but she isn't one of the kitties that gets up, meows, and paws out the cage as people walk by. We think this is why she gets overlooked. If you reach in her cage and pet her she loves it and will purr. She just needs someone to give her a chance.
Featured Dog: Colbe
Colbe is an adorable Shepherd mix pup who is around 4 1/2 months old. How can you even resist this adorable face especially when he has a wonderful affectionate personality to match.